Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pump or not to pump...that is the question!!

After four years of giving my son insulin by injections, he stated today that he wants his pump. "What"? I stumbled over my words.. Now we have had it before, and he immediatley wanted to take the pump out. I have to admit that I was a little relieved. So, for the last four years "pump"has been almost a forbidden word in our house hold..... I have tried to talk it up, but with his A1c's not being too awfully bad I have not been concerned. I have left it up to him. It is a big change. (yelp I am scaredy cat) I can't recall not giving him shots throughout  the day. So we will see. I know with God's help we will adjust. I never thought I could give my son a shot either and that now has become a way of living. We can do it! (Arnold Schwarzenegger voice) Like anything else in my life I will find peace with it, and God will calm my fears... 


Phillipians 1:2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 





1 comment:

  1. I know that you will triumph over this as well. You are stronger than you hv you give yourself credit for. Not to mention Ashton is a brave I'll guy.

    ReplyDelete